Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 30, 2018
- Version Two Limited, Company Registration Number 8988691 and registered address: Version Two Limited (Langdon West Williams PLC) Curzon House, 24 High St, Banstead, Surrey SM7 2LJ United Kingdom. Evessio is the product of Version Two Limited, this is hereinafter referred to as " Evessio ", "we", "us", or "our") provides an online platform that connects individuals and companies who host conference, awards or exhibition events ("Hosts") with attendees seeking to attend such events ("Attendees") including any Attendee Services, Additional Services or Collaborators (collectively, the "Services"). The Services are accessible at www.evessio.com and any other website through which Evessio makes the Services available (collectively, the "Site"). Only registered users ("Evessio Users") & ("Attendees") will be permitted to undertake a transaction using the Site. By using the Site and/or Services you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Service ("Terms"), even if you do not become a User. These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site, the Services and all Collective Content (defined below), and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Evessio. Please also read carefully the Fee Structure and Invoicing, Review Policy, Attendee Refund Policy, Intellectual Property Policy, Cancellation Policy and Reward and Referral Policy which are incorporated into our Terms ("Policies") and our Privacy Notice which explains how we deal with your personal data. We also publish from time to time information in our Evessio Hub and Help Centre to help Evessio Users & Attendees make best use of our site, for example be a Welcoming Guide and/or a Evessio Help Desk. These are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of our Terms and we do not take any responsibility for their content or the consequences of any one following our guides.
- By becoming a Evessio User and then accessing any information from the Site and/or Services and/or proceeding to engage with a Attendees or a Services via the Site or registering an event you are deemed to have read all of these Terms and Policies and you agree to be bound by them.
2. About our Website
- The Site and Services comprise an online platform through which Hosts may create website for their Event and Attendees may learn about purchasing to attend the Event directly with the Host using the platform. You understand and agree that unless specifically agreed in writing by Evessio, Evessio is not a party to any agreement entered into between a Attendee and a Host and that Evessio has no control over the conduct of the Hosts, Attendee and other users of the Site, Services or Products. Evessio specifically disclaims all and any liability over the conduct of any Hosts, Attendee or other users of the Site and Services or any Event to the maximum extent permitted by Law.
- If you register your company or other legal entity as a Evessio User, you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, "you" and "your" will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
- Where you register for a Evessio Account, you will still need to register as a Evessio User but in addition to these general Terms of Service, your Bookings will be subject to the terms set out in Part C (Evessio Business Terms) below.
- Please note that the payment terms are strictly 30 days from the invoice issue date and service will be suspended if payment is not received within 45 days of the invoice issue date.
For all refunds due to an error in your payment amount please email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your full name, our reference number, your contact number and the reason for requesting a refund. You also have a right to cancel your application up to 7 days after payment is made. To cancel the payment please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)208 642 4999, proving the same information as above. In the event of a refund request our accounts department will deal with your query at the earliest possible opportunity.